Colección: La Educación
Número: (134-135) I,II
Revistas Científicas, Actas de Congresos e Informes de Ministerios
Revistas (con resumen)
1. Drewett, R.F., S.S. Corbett, and C.M. Wright. “Cognitive and Educational Attainments at School Age of Children who Failed to Thrive in Infancy: A Population-based Study”. J Child Psychol Psychiatry 40.4 (1999): 551-61.
2. Mendez, M.A. and L.S. Adair. “Severity and Timing of Stunting in the First Two Years of Life Affect Performance on Cognitive Tests in Late Childhood”. J Nutr 129.8 (Aug 1999): 155-62.
3. Jacobson, S.W., L.M. Chiodo and J.L. Jacobson. “Breastfeeding Effects on Intelligence Quotient in 4- and 11-year-old Children”. Pediatrics 103.5 (May 1999): 71.
4. Sorensen, H.T., S. Sabroe, J. Olsen, K.J. Rothman, M.W. Gillman and P. Fisher. “Birth Weight as a Predictor of Young Men’s Intelligence. A Historical Cohort Study”. Ugeskr Laeger 161.6 (Feb 1999): 791-3.
5. Stjernqvist, K. and N.W. Svenningsen. “Ten-year Follow-up of Children Born before 29 Gestational Weeks: Health, Cognitive Development, Behaviour and School Achievement”. Acta Paediatr 88.5 (May 1999): 557-62.
6. White, I.R., D. Blane, J.N. Morris and P. Mourouga. “Educational Attainment, Deprivation-affluence and Self Reported Health in Britain: A Cross Sectional Study”. J Epidemiol Community Health 53.9 (Sept 1999): 535-41.
7. Pennington, B.F. P.A. Filipek, D. Lefly, N. Chhabildas, D.N. Kennedy, J.H. Simon, C.M. Filley, A. Galaburda and J.C. DeFries. “A Twin MRI Study of Size Variations in Human Brain”. J Cogn Neurosci 12.1 (Jan 2000): 223-32.
8. Ivanovic, D. B. Leiva, H. Perez, N. Inzunza, A. Almagià, T. Toro, M.S. Urrutia, J. Cervilla and E. Bosch. “Long-term Effects of Severe Undernutrition during the First Year of Life on Brain Development and Learning in Chilean High School Graduates”. Nutrition. In press.
9. Ivanovic, R., H. Forno, C.G. Castro and D. Ivanovic. “Intellectual Ability and Nutritional Status Assessed through Anthropometric Measurements of Chilean School-aged Children from Different Socioeconomic Status”. Ecol Food Nutr 39 (2000): 1-25.