Colección: La Educación
Número: (129-131) I,III
REFORM BY REMOTE CONTROL: EVALUATION AND ACCREDITATION OF ECUADORIAN HIGHER EDUCATION
- HIGHER EDUCATION AND THE MODERN STATE
- EDUCATIONAL REFORM IN ECUADOR
- UNIVERSITY AUTONOMY
- THE EVALUATIVE STATE
- EVALUATION AND ACCREDITATION
- AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. The Chronicle of Higher Education reported 36 colleges and universities on September 18, 1998. The article suggests that these are officially recognized, but does not actually state this.
2. Many administrators of new private universities will say that their university was founded in part to overcome the political agendas of the public universities.