<<Biblioteca Digital del Portal<<La Educación<<La Educación (129-131) I-III, 1998<<Actividades del PREDE
Colección: La Educación
Número: (129-131) I,III
4. Strengthening Educational Management and Administration and Institutional Development
- Synthesize information derived from the reform experiences generated in different sociopolitical and educational contexts and distribute it throughout the Region for the purpose of accelerating the process modernization of educational systems and institutions.
- Involve parents, the community, the mass communications media in efforts undertaken by educational systems to improve the quality of education.
- Promote studies and research on the reform process of the educational sector in the Hemisphere.
- Hold courses, seminars and internships that allow greater awareness of the dynamics of the reform and a discussion of the experiences already accumulated in the Region on this subject.
- Utilize the capability of the mass communications media to support distance education and disseminate specialized and non-specialized educational information.
- Provide technical and financial support for the production and circulation of The Inter- American Journal of University Management.
[INDEX] [BACKGROUND] [CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK] [OBJECTIVES] [MECHANISMS FOR ACTION] [LINES OF ACTION] [1. COMPENSATORY INTERSECTORAL POLICIES FOR VULNERABLE POPULATIONS] [2. EVALUATION OF EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS] [3. PRESTIGE, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND INCENTIVES FOR TEACHERS AND EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATORS] [4. STRENGTHENING EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION AND INSTITUTIONAL DEVELOPMENT] [5. STRENGTHEN TRAINING AND INSTRUCTION FOR THE WORLD OF WORK] [6. STRATEGIES OF BILINGUAL AND INTERCULTURAL EDUCATION FOR PEACE, CITIZENSHIP AND SUSTAINABILITY] [7. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY APPLIED TO EDUCATION] [ACTIONS OF THE GENERAL SECRETARIAT] [FINANCING] [TRANSITIONAL MEASURES]