OAS CONSORTIUM OF UNIVERSITIES
To download the promotional document on the OAS Consortium of Universities, please click on the following link:
The intention of this section is to provide a list of the OAS Consortium of Universities to guide applicants in their consideration of OAS scholarship opportunities and to provide a clear idea of the terms and conditions of an OAS scholarship and what applicants can expect if they are selected for a scholarship and placed by the OAS:
- In the next few years, the OAS Academic Scholarship Program will negotiate more placements for scholarship recipients in universities and institutions of higher learning with which the OAS or a third party specialized in placement services, has Cooperation Agreements.
- Accordingly, the number of scholarships which will be awarded to individuals who have obtained their own admission to an institution of higher learning which is not in the OAS Consortium of universities will be reduced.
- Under the OAS-Placed Scholarship modality, candidates do not apply directly for admission to universities or educational institutions. Instead, candidates apply to the OAS only for a scholarship. The OAS seeks placement for those candidates selected for scholarships in universities or educational institutions identified by the OAS in OAS member states, taking into consideration the preferred countries and the intended fields and levels of study stated by the candidates in their applications.
- The OAS does not guarantee that awardees will be placed in universities where they have expressed an interest as the OAS must take into consideration other factors such as geographic distribution, budget, academic merit of the awardee, and university admission procedures, to name a few.
- The OAS does guarantee that it will make every effort to take into account the awardees educational goals, academic qualifications and proposed field of study and specialization in negotiating admissions.
- OAS scholarships are of a complementary nature. The funds provided by the OAS are intended to serve as a complement to those funds which the scholarship recipient may already be receiving from other sources or to assist the recipient with general costs to make the completion of her/his studies feasible.
- The total financial award (tuition and benefits) may not exceed US$30,000.00 per academic year, which includes tuition, mandatory fees, yearly book allowance, monthly subsistence allowance (living expenses), health insurance, and administrative costs.
- OAS scholarships are granted for periods not to exceed two academic years.
Last Update: December 20th, 2010
[ARGENTINA] [BARBADOS] [BOLIVIA] [BRASIL]
[CANADA] [CHILE] [COLOMBIA]
[COSTA RICA] [DOMINICAN REPUBLIC]
[ECUADOR] [EL SALVADOR] [GRENADA] [JAMAICA] [MEXICO] [PANAMA] [PERU]
[TRINIDAD & TOBAGO] [UNITED STATES OF AMERICA] [URUGUAY]
- FLACSO Argentina
- Universidad Austral de Argentina
- Universidad Blas Pascal
- Universidad Nacional de Cordoba
- Universidad Nacional de San Martín
- Universidad Torcuato di Tella
- Universidad Tres de Febrero
- Universidad Nacional de la Plata
- Universidad Nacional de Quilmes
University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus - Click for more information >>The University of the West Indies is the premier higher education institution in the English speaking Caribbean and is ranked within the top 10% on Webometrics' World University Ranking. UWI has three residential campuses, in Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago; and an Open Campus, which operates 42 continuing and distance education sites regionally. Offering hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to some 40,000 students, the UWI counts some fifteen current or former prime ministers among its 90,000 alumni.
- Universidad Tecnológica Privada de Santa Cruz
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
Carleton University - Click for more information >>Located in Canada's capital, Carleton University is a dynamic research and teaching institution. Its internationally recognized and award winning faculty, staff and researchers provide more than 24,000 full- and part-time students from every province and more than 100 countries around the world with academic opportunities in over 65 programs, including public affairs, law, geography and environmental studies, art and culture, sociology and anthropology, Canadian Studies, architecture, biology, journalism/communications, engineering in high technology fields and international studies.
Niagara College - Click for more information >>Located in Canada's capital, Carleton University is a dynamic research and teaching institution. Its internationally recognized and award winning faculty, staff and researchers provide more than 24,000 full- and part-time students from every province and more than 100 countries around the world with academic opportunities in over 65 programs, including public affairs, law, geography and environmental studies, art and culture, sociology and anthropology, Canadian Studies, architecture, biology, journalism/communications, engineering in high technology fields and international studies.
Saint Mary's University - Click for more information >>Saint Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, is a modern university situated in a beautiful part of old Halifax. Saint Mary's offers you a student-centered learning environment, promoting active learning and real-life application of your in-class studies. A range of undergraduate (Business, Science, Arts) and graduate programs are available. Some of our better-known programs at the graduate level include an MBA, Master of Finance, Master of International Development Studies as well as a very interesting Master of Applied Science.
- York University
Université Laval - Click for more information >>Choose Université Laval
For the Quality of Its Programs
Laval features over 400 programs in the fields of administration, arts, literature, languages, health, science, engineering, law, humanities and social sciences.
For Its World Class Research Community
This renowned research university has attracted top-notch instructors and renowned researchers. It is recognized throughout the world in a number of cutting-edge fields.
For an Outstanding Environment
Student life provides a wealth of experiences thanks to the university's outstanding student services. The spacious campus is 56% wooded areas, greenspace, and playing fields.
- Algoma University
University of Alberta - Click for more information >>
University of Winnipeg - Click for more information >>The University of Winnipeg offers a unique Master's in Development Practice (MDP) in Indigenous Development thanks to a MacArthur Foundation grant. The two year program of course work, applied research and field placements is intended to train development practitioners in global sustainable development challenges.
The focus on health sciences, natural sciences, social sciences and management disciplines is delivered by interdisciplinary faculty, visiting experts, and an online "global classrooms" that will connect students to an international network of 22 universities. Visit http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/index/mdp-home or email us at email@example.com.
Athabasca University - Click for more information >>Athabasca University, Canada's largest online and distance education university, offers more than 700 courses in over 90 undergraduate and graduate degree, diploma, and certificate programs. The flexibility of online and distance learning allows students to complete courses or programs on a full-time or part-time basis and to study when and where it is most convenient for them.
University of Western Ontario - Click for more information >>Since introducing its first master's program in 1881, Western has been dedicated to excellence in graduate education. We currently offer more than 70 master's and 50 doctoral programs, including a range of professional master's and interdisciplinary programs. Our graduate programs inspire a passion for the pursuit of knowledge, foster creativity and innovation, and prepare our graduates for successful and exciting careers. We invite you to share in our tradition of excellence and experience the advantages of a Western graduate degree.
- University of Montreal
- Royal Roads University
- University of Manitoba
- Quest University Canada
Great Northern Way Campus - Click for more information >>The Masters of Digital Media degree is primarily a team-based, industry-facing program focused on project learning. With input from academia and industry, the challenging curriculum is relevant in rapidly growing and diversifying markets. Graduates develop the professional skills to be creators, practitioners and senior managers in the digital media industry. The MDM degree bears seals of its four partner universities: University of British Columbia, Simon Fraser University, Emily Carr University of Art + Design, and British Columbia Institute of Technology.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile
- Universidad Alberto Hurtado
- Universidad Austral de Chile
- Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
- Universidad de Chile
- Universidad de Concepción
- Universidad de Santiago de Chile
- Universidad de Talca
- Universidad Mayor
- Universidad Técnica Federico Santa Maria
- Universidad Bío-Bío
- Universidad de los Andes
- Universidad ICESI
- Universidad Pedagógica Nacional
- Universidad Pedagógica y Tecnológica de Colombia (UPTC)
- Escuela Superior de Administración Pública-ESAP
- Universidad de la Sabana
- Universidad Santo Tomás
- Universidad Javeriana
- Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Universidad del Rosario
- Universidad de Antioquia
- Universidad Sergio Arboleda
- Universidad de Manizales
- Universidad Industrial de Santander
- Centro Agronómico Tropical de Investigación y Enseñanza (CATIE)
- Universidad Interamericana de Costa Rica (UICR)
- Universidad Latina
- Universidad Nacional de Costa Rica (UNA)
- Universidad Nacional Estatal a Distancia
- University for Peace (UPEACE)
- Universidad de Costa Rica
- Universidad EARTH
- Universidad Iberoamericana
- Universidad Tecnológica de Santiago
- Universidad del Pacífico
- Universidad Francisco Gavidia
- Universidad Centroamericana de El Salvador José Simeón Cañas
- Universidad Evangélica de El Salvador
- St. George's University
University of the West Indies, Mona Campus - Click for more information >>The University of the West Indies is the premier higher education institution in the English speaking Caribbean and is ranked within the top 10% on Webometrics' World University Ranking. UWI has three residential campuses, in Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago; and an Open Campus, which operates 42 continuing and distance education sites regionally. Offering hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to some 40,000 students, the UWI counts some fifteen current or former prime ministers among its 90,000 alumni.
University College of the Caribbean - Click for more information >>The University College of the Caribbean (UCC) is an accredited institution that offers internationally assured and certified- quality programmes- at the Diploma, Associate, Bachelor's, and Master's Degree levels. Core programme offerings are in Business Studies, Information Technology, Education and Law. In the Eastern Caribbean, the UCC offers programmes in a blend of online (UCC Online) and face to face instruction. The UCC provides flexible schedules and several cost management options to facilitate an increased access to higher education.
University of Technology - Click for more information >>The University of Technology, Jamaica offers over 50 programmes at the Certificate, Diploma and Degree levels. As a result of our career-oriented and broad-based curriculum we continue to produce highly sought after graduates. International students from over 26 different nations are currently enrolled at our Colleges of Business and Management and Health and Applied Sciences and our Faculties of Education and Liberal Studies, Engineering and Computing, Law, Science and Sport, and the Built Environment at the University.
- Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey
- Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Universidad Virtual
- Universidad Veracruzana
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Universidad Autónoma de Chihuahua
- Universidad de Monterrey
- Universidad Regiomontana
- Centro de Investigaciones y Estudios Superiores en Antropología Social - CIESAS
- Centro de Investigación en Materiales Avanzados - CIMAV
- Instituto Panamericano de Alta Dirección de Empresa - IPADE
- Universidad Anáhuac
- Universidad de Panamá
- Universidad Católica Santa María la Antigua
- Universidad Especializada de las Américas
- Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá
- Universidad Nacional del Centro del Perú
- Universidad de San Martín de Porres
- Universidad ESAN
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
- Universidad de Piura
University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus - Click for more information >>The University of the West Indies is the premier higher education institution in the English speaking Caribbean and is ranked within the top 10% on Webometrics' World University Ranking. UWI has three residential campuses, in Barbados, Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago; and an Open Campus, which operates 42 continuing and distance education sites regionally. Offering hundreds of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to some 40,000 students, the UWI counts some fifteen current or former prime ministers among its 90,000 alumni.
American University - School of International Services - Click for more information >>The School of International Service at American University, Washington, DC, is dedicated to preparing the "best young men and women" to effectively "wage peace" around the world. The largest school of international relations in the US, SIS is a leader in international affairs, with more than 3,000 students from 150 countries. Its wide range of topics include: Comparative and Regional Studies, Global and Environmental Politics, International Communication, International Development, International Economic Relations, International Politics, International Peace and Conflict Resolution, and United States Foreign Policy.
- Duke University - Nicholas School of the Environment, the Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy and Duke Center for International Development
- Florida Institute of Technology
Florida State University - Click for more information >>Florida State University is an internationally recognized teaching and research institution, designated as a Carnegie Research University. FSU's arts programs rank among the finest in the world. The university is home to the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory, funded by the National Science Foundation. Other research centers, such as the Center for Advanced Power Systems, are supported by the U.S. Departments of Defense and Energy. The NHMFL and CAPS, among other labs, place FSU at the cutting edge of research and scholarship.
- Hamline University
- Juniata College
Kaplan University - Click for more information >>Kaplan University is part of Kaplan Higher Education, which serves more than 79,000 students online and through more than 70 campus-based schools across the United States. Kaplan Higher Education schools offer a spectrum of academic opportunities, from certificates and diplomas to graduate and professional degrees, including a juris doctor degree. Kaplan Higher Education is part of Kaplan, Inc., a leading international provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. Kaplan, Inc. is a subsidiary of The Washington Post Company.
- Loyola University, Maryland
Midwestern State University - Click for more information >>Midwestern State University has recruited over 1000 students from the Caribbean since 1991. Our program is supplemented by a vibrant student organization, CSO (www.csoweb.org). Our science and technology programs, led by our outstanding facilities and stellar professors, attract students from over 60 countries worldwide. Our health sciences program including nursing attracts more majors than most other programs and are renowned for their success. We typically have almost 300 Caribbean students enrolled and provide an array of attractive amenities for all.
- New Mexico State University
- Princeton University - The Woodrow Wilson School
Rochester Institute of Technology - Click for more information >>RIT is a nationally respected leader in professional and career-oriented education. Talented, ambitious, and creative students of all cultures and backgrounds have chosen RIT. RIT's eight colleges offer more than 200 different bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral programs in art and design, business, engineering, science and mathematics, criminal justice, photography, environmental studies, hospitality and service management, computer science, information technology, bioinformatics, and many other areas. You'll gain an understanding of technological developments, and philosophy and ethical issues that go with them.
University at Albany, State University of New York - Click for more information >>The University at Albany provides numerous opportunities for graduate study. Our graduate programs are among the nation's best, with 14 earning a place in U.S. News & World Report's top 25. With 37 doctoral, 86 master's, and 27 certificate programs, you'll learn from and work with leading scholars and researchers. Located in the capital of New York State, UAlbany provides professional graduate programs in Business, Education, Criminal Justice, Public Administration, Public Health, Social Welfare, Social Sciences, Atmospheric Science, Nanoscale Science and Engineering.
Stony Brook University, State University of New York - Click for more information >>Stony Brook University is ranked in the top 100 best national universities and top 50 public national universities by U.S. News & World Report and is on their list of notable programs for undergraduate research/creative projects. Stony Brook is a member of the prestigious Association of American Universities. There are 65 undergraduate majors and 77 minors, 102 master's programs, 40 doctoral programs, and 32 graduate certificate programs. Stony Brook is one of 10 universities given a National Science Foundation recognition award for integrating research and education.
Binghamton University, State University of New York - Click for more information >>Binghamton University is nationally recognized by prestigious organizations, and is a selective, mid-sized research institution with master and doctoral degree programs in dozens of different fields in arts and sciences, engineering, management, education, nursing, and community and public affairs. Binghamton has a growing graduate population of over 3,100 students, a world-class faculty and numerous organized research centers. Graduate study takes place in an invigorating and exciting academic environment. Binghamton encourages an interdisciplinary approach to graduate studies.
University at Buffalo, State University of New York - Click for more information >>The University at Buffalo (UB) is a premier, highly ranked research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our thinking, research, creative activity, and people positively impact and change the world. With more than 5,000 international students from 113 countries, UB ranks #1 in the nation among comprehensive public research universities in terms of percentage of enrollment that is international (17%). UB offers students more than 100 different degree programs at the undergraduate level, 190 master's degree programs and 87 degree programs at the doctoral/professional level.
The New York Film Academy - Click for more information >>Honored to be the film and acting school of many Hollywood filmmakers' families, including Steven Spielberg. NYFA is the largest independent filmmaking and acting school in the US.
NYFA offers MFA Programs in Filmmaking, Acting for Film, Screenwriting, Producing, Cinematography, and Photography and a BFA in Filmmaking. Intensive, hands-on workshops and one and two-year conservatory programs in Filmmaking, Acting for Film, Screenwriting, Broadcast Journalism, Animation, Musical Theatre, Cinematography, Photography, Documentary Filmmaking, and Producing are also offered.
Troy University - Click for more information >>Troy University's most outstanding achievement is the understanding of Tomorrow's University Today: A philosophy not only embedded in advanced learning, but also an education that looks beyond the students local setting with the aim to prepare students for a connected globe. Troy University aims to do this on its safe and park-like campus, offering quality education at what can still be considered affordable rate.
We would like to invite students to watch our international video: http://www.elocallink.tv/vp2/vp3_show.php?switchMovie=troyinter7min&cid=1138&movie=troyecodev1&type=wh&flver=10&brver=6
Tulane University - Click for more information >>The Freeman School at Tulane University, was established in 1914. Today, Freeman is an internationally recognized business school with over 2,000 students in programs spanning three continents. The school is listed among the nation's best business schools by publications including U.S. News, BusinessWeek, Forbes, Financial Times and AmericaEconomia. Freeman is located in New Orleans, a city celebrated the world over for food, music and architecture, Freeman offers students an extraordinary environment in which to realize their educational goals.
- Truman State University
University of Arizona - Click for more information >>The UA is one of top 20 research universities in the US and 77th in the world (ShanghaiJTU), devoting $580 million annually to research. It offers 100 Ph.D. and 140 master's programs characterized by interdisciplinary collaboration www.grad.arizona.edu/live/programs Many graduate programs rank among the top 20 in their discipline. The UA is located in Tucson, a city of 1 million inhabitants, surrounded by mountains and the high Sonoran desert and enjoying more than 300 days of sunshine each year.
- University of Mississippi
University of Miami - Click for more information >>The University of Miami is ranked as one of "America's Best Colleges" in the 2011 U.S. News and World Report. Located in Coral Gables, Florida, UM is one of the leading research universities in the southeast. Students from all over the world choose UM for their academic growth. Graduate students are researching, teaching, and have, in effect, redefined the way we educate tomorrow's thinkers. UM's students benefit from small class sizes, a diverse range of ideas, life experiences and cultures.
University of New Mexico - Click for more information >>Because of its geographic location and unique cultural history, the University of New Mexico (UNM) occupies a unique niche among U.S. universities. A Carnegie Research University with a "very high" designation, UNM boasts a world class faculty and educational and research infrastructure. A Hispanic Serving Institution with an award winning Latin American and Iberian Institute to coordinate interdisciplinary programs in Latin American Studies, UNM excels in offering graduate and professional degree programs for international and demographically diverse students.
University of Rochester - Simon Graduate School of Business Administration - Click for more information >>The University of Rochester, Simon Graduate School of Business Administration is ranked among the leading business schools in the world by U.S. News & World Report, and the Financial Times. The Financial Times recently rated Simon 5th for finance and for managerial economics, and 6th for accounting. Simon's internationally diverse student population and team-study approach, provides globally enriching interaction with faculty and fellow students. Simon students gain tools to solve business problems creatively and make tough decisions in real-world situations.
- University of South Florida
- University of Texas at Dallas - Click for more information >>The University of Texas at Dallas is a dynamic research institution on the cutting edge of science, technology, medicine, business and the arts. Born at the dawn of the information age, it is pioneering new fields in science and technology and creates sought-after degree programs that did not exist a generation ago, with an emphasis on the interdisciplinary. These include geospatial information science, cognitive sciences, emerging media, nanotechnology, materials science, and arts and technology, among others.
University of Texas at Arlington - Click for more information >>Classified as a Research University/High Activity, The University of Texas at Arlington is the second largest university in the University of Texas System and has been designated as one of the seven emerging research institutions in the state of Texas. UT Arlington faculty are recognized nationally and internationally for their cutting-edge research and teaching expertise. Our comprehensive world-class university attracts a high quality, diverse student population from all corners of the United States and almost 130 countries.
University of the District of Columbia - Click for more information >>UDC holds a unique place in the academic life of the nation's capital. As the only urban, public land-grant institution in the country, we support a broad mission of education, research and community service. The University includes the College of Agriculture, Urban Sustainability and Environmental Sciences (CAUSES), College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and Public Administration and School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, the David A. Clarke School of Law and the Community College of the District of Columbia.
George Washington University - Click for more information >>UDC holds a unique place in the academic life of the nation's capital. As the only urban, public land-grant institution in the country, we support a broad mission of education, research and community service. The University includes the College of Agriculture, Urban Sustainability and Environmental Sciences (CAUSES), College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business and Public Administration and School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, the David A. Clarke School of Law and the Community College of the District of Columbia.
Walden University - Click for more information >>For more than 40 years, Walden University has served the higher education needs of students and working professionals. Walden offers bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees online in education, management, health sciences, counseling, human services, psychology, public health, nursing, public administration, and information technology. Attracting students from around the world, Walden is distinguished by high academic standards, experienced faculty, and a rigorous curriculum. Walden programs help students achieve personal enrichment and career advancement.
University of Denver – Josef Korbel School of International Services - Click for more information >>Ranked in Foreign Policy Magazine as a top program for the study of international relations, the Josef Korbel School provides many dynamic study opportunities including:
- The Sié Fellows program prepares individuals for a career in international security and diplomacy. Sié fellows study as a cohort and receive a full-tuition scholarship.
- The Master's of Development Practice program trains a global cohort of development professionals seeking holistic, effective and visionary change through in-class, online, and field-based study across the globe.
Colorado State University - Click for more information >>As one of the premier research universities in the U.S., Colorado State University provides an exceptional learning environment. Students have a chance to work closely with internationally known faculty in a variety of disciplines. Among CSU's many degree offerings are the following highlighted programs.
An MS in Conservation Leadership prepares practitioners to respond to global conservation and development challenges.
Students earning an MBA through the Global, Social, and Sustainable Enterprises program solve economic, environmental, and social problems using entrepreneurial approaches.
Brandeis International Business School - Click for more information >>A unique focus on the global economy, global finance and management, and economic policy is at the heart of the educational experience at Brandeis International Business School (IBS). Our curriculum and programs, faculty and student body, have all been chosen to provide a global perspective on successfully managing business risks and opportunities. The Dean of Brandeis International Business School, Dr. Bruce R. Magid, was an OAS Scholarship recipient.
Eastern Michigan University - Click for more information >>Today, Eastern offers a range of programs of study in a number of areas, including Arts and Sciences, Business, Education, Health and Human Services, and Technology. We also have ESL and intensive ESL courses. More than 23,000 students, including 1,000 international students from 85 countries call EMU their educational home. The University has expanded and changed dramatically during its 160 years of existence, yet remains true to its roots as an educator of tomorrow's leaders.
Willamette University MBA - Atkinson Graduate School of Management - Click for more information >>As a leader in experiential learning, Willamette's Early Career and Career Change MBA program is specifically designed to meet the goals of students seeking their first professional career, career change or advancement in business, government and non-profit organizations. The program features an excellent faculty, an innovative curriculum that provides hands-on experience and knowledge required for a successful career in management, a full program of career services and student organizations, and resume-building professional experience acquired through internships and class consulting projects.
Yale University - Click for more information >>Known for the excellence of its academic programs, faculty, students and facilities, the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences offers programs leading to the M.A., M.S., M.Phil., and Ph.D. degrees in 73 departments and programs. The School enrolls approximately 2,300 students, with about 550 new students from around the globe entering each year. All Ph.D. students are fully funded by the School for a minimum of five years. Approximately 900 distinguished scholars and researchers teach and advise graduate students.
- Universidad ORT de Uruguay
- Universidad Blas Pascal
- Universidad Nacional de Quilmes
- Universidad de San Andrés
- Universidad Tres de Febrero
- Universidade do Sul de Santa Catarina (UNISUL)
- Universidad Técnica de Loja
- Universidad del Pacífico del Perú
- Universidad Nacional Cayetano Heredia
- Universidad Nacional Federico Villarreal
- Universidad de Guadalajara
- FLACSO Argentina
- Universidad General Sarmiento
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata
- Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata
- Universidad Nacional del Centro de la Provincia de Buenos Aires
- Universidad San Martín
- Universidade Candido Mendes - Escola Gestão Cultural
- Universidade de Minas Gerais
- Universidade de São Paulo (USP)
- Universidade do Vale do Paraiba (UNIVAP)
- Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (UFMG)
- Concordia University
- Dalhousie University
- McGill University
- Quest University Canada
- Royal Roads University
- Université de Montréal
- Université de Sherbrooke
- Université du Québec à Chicoutimi
- Université du Québec à Rimouski
- Université Laval
- University of British Columbia
- University of Manitoba
- University of Victoria
- York University
- Universidad Andrés Bello
- Universidad de Los Lagos
- Universidad de Costa Rica
- Universidad Nacional
- FLACSO Ecuador
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito
- Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla
- CINVESTAV - Saltillo
- Colegio de Postgraduados, Campus Montecillo
- Colegio de Postgraduados, Campus Veracruz
- El Colegio de la Frontera Sur
- Tec de Monterrey Campus Estado de México
- Universidad Autónoma Chapingo
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California
- Universidad Autónoma de Baja California Sur
- Universidad de Guadalajara
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Universidad Veracruzana
- American University
- Arizona State University
- Ball State University
- Brandeis University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Clark University
- Columbia University, Teachers College
- Duke University
- Florida International University
- Fordham University
- George Washington University, Columbian College of Arts & Sciences
- George Washington University, School of Business & Public Management
- George Washington University, School of Engineering & Applied Science
- Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech)
- Georgia State University
- Howard University
- Kaplan University
- Louisiana State University
- Murray State University
- North Carolina State University, Raleigh
- Northeastern University
- Ohio University
- Purdue University
- Southern Illinois University, Carbondale
- St. Thomas University, Florida
- Texas Christian University
- Texas Tech University
- Truman State University
- University of Arizona
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Connecticut
- University of Florida
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- University of North Florida
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of South Carolina, Columbia
- University of Texas, Austin
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech)
- Washington University
- Willamette University
- Universidad Nacional Experimental de los Llanos Occidentales Ezequiel Zamora