The following are a series of instructions for our online payment system. Before you start, we suggest you take the time to the read the following information:
- User name. (Please use the same user name you used to complete your application form. It is not necessary to register again because only with that user name you will have access to our online payment system).
- Your credit card information. (We accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express). Please make sure you are using an international credit card, otherwise your transaction will not go through. This is the only way to pay for the course.
Once you have all this information, please follow all the steps below:
- Log on our online payment system at: https://www.oas.org/portalpayments/loginx.aspx?culture=en
- Enter your user name and password.
- For your safety, once inside the system, please verify that your Internet navigator works accordingly with our online safety measures. It is very easy to verify and update your Internet navigator. Please follow all the instructions our system provides you with.
- Once your Internet navigator is updated, please follow all the instructions provided in each window. It is very important to fill in the blanks with the correct information.
- As soon as the payment process is done, you will receive a confirmation e-mail saying that your payment is being processed.
Afterwards, you will receive another e-mail confirming your transaction has been approved. Please take into consideration that it can take anywhere between 48 hours to 2 weeks to get your payment processed.
We also take this opportunity to inform you that the Virtual Classroom will be open the day your course begins. The first day of class, you will be able to log into the Virtual Classroom clicking on the link “My Courses” in the bar on the top of the screen. Additionally, you will get another e-mail with instructions on how to access your course.
* Please, add our email address, email@example.com, to your personal address book, to ensure that the Educational Portal’s messages will not be mistakenly identified as "spam".
We would like to thank you for your personal interest in all of the OAS activities and wish you the best in your course.